- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 100 grams oats
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams Roasted almonds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 100 grams Dates (pitted)
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams figs (dried)
- 50 grams sultanas
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 10 tablespoons Maca powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Measure 50g maple syrup set aside.
2. Blitz oats, sunflower seeds, almonds and pepitas 20sec/speed 9 Set aside in spare bowl.
3. Blitz dates, dried apricots, figs, sultanas and chia seeds 40 sec/speed 9
4. Add blitzed oats, sunflower seeds, almonds and pepita mix plus maca powder to the bowl.
5. Mix 40sec/speed 8, adding maple syrup through the top hole whilst blades are spinning. May have to scrape down.
6. Transfer mixture to a spare bowl.
7. Roll mixture into tsp sized balls and roll in cacao powder.
Freeze to store.
You can substitute any dry fruit you like. e.g. cranberries.
Can roll balls in seasame seeds or dessicated coconut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge