- 350 grams bacon, Shortcut
- 170 grams rock salt, Pink or Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Blackpepper Corns
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook bacon in the oven or airfryer untill crispy but not burnt. I cooked 17min on 180degs on my airfryer
Pat down bacon with papertowl to remove any excess oil & let cool.
Once cool place in themomix blits on speed 9 for 5 seconds.
Add rock salt & pepper and blitz speed 9 for a further 7 seconds untill well combined.
Place into container or jar and store in the fridge and use as needed on chips, eggs, meat etc.
Accessories you need
Add more Bacon to your own tastes.
Blackpepper corns are not a necessity but can be adjusted to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Quiches
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Crustless bacon and broccoli quiche
- Southern Cheesy Corn Cakes
- Broccoli and Bacon Quiche
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Potato bake
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup