- 350 g bacon
- 250 g rock salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
line a tray with baking paper and place bacon
put tray in oven for approx 30mins until bacon is crisp & dark
take tray out of the oven & put bacon between 2 layers of paper towel to remove all excess oil and leave to cool
once bacon is cooled, place in Thermomix bowl - 5 seconds speed 9
add salt & pepper - 8 seconds, speed 9
put bacon salt in to sealed glass jars and keep REFRIDGERATED
preheat oven 220 C
MUST be kept in the fridge!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Cauliflower Cheese & Bacon Fritters
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio