- 350 g bacon
- 250 g rock salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
line a tray with baking paper and place bacon
put tray in oven for approx 30mins until bacon is crisp & dark
take tray out of the oven & put bacon between 2 layers of paper towel to remove all excess oil and leave to cool
once bacon is cooled, place in Thermomix bowl - 5 seconds speed 9
add salt & pepper - 8 seconds, speed 9
put bacon salt in to sealed glass jars and keep REFRIDGERATED
preheat oven 220 C
MUST be kept in the fridge!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Broccoli and bacon salad
- Christmas Quiche
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs