- 50 g rolled oats
- 2 --- eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 dash Maple syrup
Recipe is created for
Measure oats, chop finely on speed 10 for 20 seconds.
Add banana and eggs and dash of maple syrup - mix together on speed 6 for 30 seconds.
Heat a small non stick frypan and add batter, cook on high until bubbles form, flip and cook on the other side until cooked through.
Serve with extra maple syrup and plain yoghurt.
Makes one large pancake. Could split batter to make two smaller pancakes.
Add an additional egg, banana and 30g of oats for each additional pancake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Banoffee Pie
- Purple smoothie
- White Peach & Rockmelon Vegan Fruity Dream
- Hidden Veg Choccolate Muffins