- 1 banana
- 110 grams milk, of your choice, (I use coconut/almond)
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Linseeds
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 secs / speed 9.
Grease pan and cook over low to medium heat until golden
Serve with berry sauce, pure maple syrup, berries or sliced banana
This is a healthy recipe that I've found works every time. Can easily be halved, doubled, etc. And the winner - my kids love it! (My husband and I do too!). Healthy and nutritious with no wheat, sugar, and can easily be made nut free, dairy free and gluten free. Perfect start to the day!
Can also add spinach to the mix to add even more nutritional benefits and sneaky green pancakes! I have added chia seeds before but because they soak up liquid, it makes the batter a bit gluggier. I want to try serving with chia jam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake