- 1 banana
- 110 grams milk, of your choice, (I use coconut/almond)
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Linseeds
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 secs / speed 9.
Grease pan and cook over low to medium heat until golden
Serve with berry sauce, pure maple syrup, berries or sliced banana
This is a healthy recipe that I've found works every time. Can easily be halved, doubled, etc. And the winner - my kids love it! (My husband and I do too!). Healthy and nutritious with no wheat, sugar, and can easily be made nut free, dairy free and gluten free. Perfect start to the day!
Can also add spinach to the mix to add even more nutritional benefits and sneaky green pancakes! I have added chia seeds before but because they soak up liquid, it makes the batter a bit gluggier. I want to try serving with chia jam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Banana Bread
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Banana Cake
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Low sugar banana cake
- Banana Choc Chip Bread
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- Easy Banana Choc Muffins
- Banana and walnut muffins