- 1 banana
- 110 grams milk, of your choice, (I use coconut/almond)
- 40 grams rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Linseeds
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 20 secs / speed 9.
Grease pan and cook over low to medium heat until golden
Serve with berry sauce, pure maple syrup, berries or sliced banana
This is a healthy recipe that I've found works every time. Can easily be halved, doubled, etc. And the winner - my kids love it! (My husband and I do too!). Healthy and nutritious with no wheat, sugar, and can easily be made nut free, dairy free and gluten free. Perfect start to the day!
Can also add spinach to the mix to add even more nutritional benefits and sneaky green pancakes! I have added chia seeds before but because they soak up liquid, it makes the batter a bit gluggier. I want to try serving with chia jam!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Turmeric oats
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite