- 500g g Milk, long life full cream or fresh milk
- 120g g sugar
- 1 pinches salt
Recipe is created for
- Place milk and sugar into mixing bowl.
- Put splash guard instead of measuring cup and cook for 25 minutes/120°C/speed 4.
- Transfer to a sterilise bottle or jar. Once cool, keep inside refrigerator.
Accessories you need
Add cooking time by 5 minutes if needed. If you leave the bowl too long after its done, the bottom mixture might harden.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Yogurt Ever TM6 fermentation mode
- Smilo - Thermobexta
- THERMOMUMMA APPLE & CINNAMON PORRIDGE
- THERMOMUMMA YOGHURT - MIXING BOWL METHOD (TM6 & TM5)
- THERMOMUMMA THICK POT SET YOGHURT (TM6)
- Boxing Day Bircher Muesli
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Porridge (made with steel cut oats)
- Vegetable pickling brine
- Apricot Nectar
- Oat and Lavender Bath Soak
- Minced meat skewers with prune
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Mayonnaise with Aquafaba
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)