THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 350 g zucchini, cut in approx 2-3 inch pieces (can also use fresh or canned pumpkin)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g brown rice flour, (3/4 cup)
- 100 g Chickpea Flour, (3/4 cup)
- 1 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 g Milk, (3/4 cup) may need more or less depending on how "wet" the zucchini or pumpkin is
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place zucchini (or pumpkin) in bowl and grind "Closed lid" speed 4-5/5-10 sec until blended.
Scrape down sides and add eggs. Blend "Closed lid" speed 4/5 sec until well blended.
Add all other ingredients and blend "Closed lid" speed 4/10 sec or until well combined.
Heat oil in frying pan at med heat. Pour approx 1/2 cup batter into pan for each pancake. Flip over when bubbles start to appear.
This recipe is care of my mom, Bertha, who has serious gluten issues but is also trying to sneak extra veggies into things for the grandkids. The zucchini will make them green but my mom just calls them "St. Patrick's pancakes".
These pancakes are so delicious that I know whenever my husband comes home with zucchini in the groceries, he wants pancakes! They are also equally as good with regular wheat flour if gluten is not an issue - just combine the totals for 1.5 cups (approx 200g) all-purpose flour.
I know the picture isn't great but this was all I had and I couldn't publish without a photo. 😂 These were made with pumpkin, not zucchini, so they're not green but they are definitely delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts