- 100 g almonds
- 35 g hazelnuts
- 100 g dried apricots
- 1 Pink Lady apple
- 50 g sultanas
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g yoghurt
- 100 g Quick Oats
- 60 g apple juice
- 385= g Almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Add almonds and hazelnuts to bowl. chop for 3 seconds speed 5.
Set aside into seperate bowl
- Add dried apricots into TM bowl and chop 2 seconds, speed 6.5. Set aside in bowl with nuts
- Add apple chopped in quarters to bowl and grate for 2 seconds on speed 5
Add nuts and apricots back into bowl with apple.
Add sultanas, coconut, yoghurt, oats, apple juice, almond milk and vanilla into bowl.
Mix 5 seconds, reverse speed 3.
Transfer into airtight container, and refrigerate overnight.
The oats will absorb the liquid as it sits.
Top with fresh fruit if desired.
Please share your thoughts on this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg biryani
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Whole Banana Bread
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Up and Go
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Pot set yoghurt