- 1 tablespoon shredded or dessicated coconut
- 1 apple, quartered and core removed
- 3 fresh dates (or dried)
- 7 almonds
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in Thermomix. Close lid and press TURBO button a few times until mixture is to desired texture.
Serve over natural yoghurt and top with berries or other fruit if desired.
Recipe from my blog: //tonicoward.blogspot.com/2011/09/thermomix-cooking-cada-for-breakfast.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Varoma Porridge for one
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal