- 280 g water
- 1 1/2 cup --- Cashews, once soaked strain
- 2 tablespoons rice syrup, alternative sweetner
- 2 level tsp Vanilla powder, can use extract
- 1 capsules probiotic capsules
2h 4minPreparation 2h 4minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Soak cashews for 2 hours and then drain.
Place all ingredients in steriised TM Bowl Spd 9 for 2 min
Place in sterilised glass jar.
Sit covered for 24-48 hours
dehydrate 110F for 4-7 hours
Easy recipe and has been easily converted from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Breakfast for Champions
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream