- 200g grams musli
- 140 grams Saltanas
- 60 grams nuts (I use almonds)
- 130 grams peanut butter or tm nut butter, i use vegetarian cook book high protein butter
- 200 grams honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 160
weigh the nutty butter, vanilla and honey into tm bowl.
heat 100 3 minutes speed 2
weigh remaining ingredients into tm bowl and mix on reverse speed 4 until combined - usng spatula to assist - takes about 20 seconds
bake in oven for 20 minutes in a large roasting pan
once cooled crumble
serve with yogurt or milk or just eat!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Sugar Cookies
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments