- 2 eggs
- 410 g creamed corn (canned)
- 300 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled,stoned,sliced
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- lemon, cut into wedges to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add spinach, capsicum,and spring onions to mixing bowl and chop 5sec/speed 7. Scrape down side of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat if neccesary.
2. Add cheese, eggs, creamed corn, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper to taste. Stir 20sec/speed 4-5 and repeat as neccessary till a smooth batter results.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in non stick frying pan on medium heat. When oil is hot, add 1/4 cup portions of batter to pan and smooth out to slightly flatten. Cook for 3 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan.
4. Serve on a bed of rocket with some sliced avocado, bacon, a fried egg or all three for a big breaky.
Delicious served with some sweet chili sauce
Will keep in the fridge for a few days and make a great snack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Feijoa Paste
- Quick feijoa jam
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Fig and Apple Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour