- 2 eggs
- 410 g creamed corn (canned)
- 300 g Tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled,stoned,sliced
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- lemon, cut into wedges to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add spinach, capsicum,and spring onions to mixing bowl and chop 5sec/speed 7. Scrape down side of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat if neccesary.
2. Add cheese, eggs, creamed corn, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper to taste. Stir 20sec/speed 4-5 and repeat as neccessary till a smooth batter results.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in non stick frying pan on medium heat. When oil is hot, add 1/4 cup portions of batter to pan and smooth out to slightly flatten. Cook for 3 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan.
4. Serve on a bed of rocket with some sliced avocado, bacon, a fried egg or all three for a big breaky.
Accessories you need
Delicious served with some sweet chili sauce
Will keep in the fridge for a few days and make a great snack
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Keto Lemon Slice
- Christmas Ice Cream Cake
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Chilli Coconut Mayonnaise