- 2 stick cinnamon stick
- 10 grams szechuan peppercorns
- 15 grams coriander seeds
- 6 star anise
- 5 grams chilli flakes, or fresh to taste
- 6 cardimon pods
- 6 Zest of 6 limes
- 20 leaves Kaffir lime leaf
- 500 grams raw sugar
- 1 pod vanilla
- 30 grams raw cacoa nibs
Mill sugar for 1 minute, speed 10. Set aside.
Place all of the ingredients in the TM bowl and heat for 8 minutes, temp 100, speed 2
Blitz for 1 minute on speed 10
Add milled sugar, and viola.
Dust this over a fruit platter, add a teaspoon to hot chocolate, mix with cream cheese for an amazing sweet dip.
This recipe is a sweet variation of the chilli lime crumb in the In the Mix cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies
- Jaffa Cake
- Kokosh - Hungarian Babka