- 2 stick cinnamon stick
- 10 grams szechuan peppercorns
- 15 grams coriander seeds
- 6 star anise
- 5 grams chilli flakes, or fresh to taste
- 6 cardimon pods
- 6 Zest of 6 limes
- 20 leaves Kaffir lime leaf
- 500 grams raw sugar
- 1 pod vanilla
- 30 grams raw cacoa nibs
Mill sugar for 1 minute, speed 10. Set aside.
Place all of the ingredients in the TM bowl and heat for 8 minutes, temp 100, speed 2
Blitz for 1 minute on speed 10
Add milled sugar, and viola.
Dust this over a fruit platter, add a teaspoon to hot chocolate, mix with cream cheese for an amazing sweet dip.
This recipe is a sweet variation of the chilli lime crumb in the In the Mix cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- The perfect caramel slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Fail free Muffins
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free