- 145 g medjool dates pitted
- 30 g prunes pitted
- 40 g walnuts
- 40 g almonds
- 40 g Cacao
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates and prunes in bowl and process for 10 sec / speed 6
Add nuts and cacao and mix 30 sec / speed 8 until smooth
Roll balls and coat in coconut.
A very quick and easy snack to have in the fridge!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls