- 145 g medjool dates pitted
- 30 g prunes pitted
- 40 g walnuts
- 40 g almonds
- 40 g Cacao
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place dates and prunes in bowl and process for 10 sec / speed 6
Add nuts and cacao and mix 30 sec / speed 8 until smooth
Roll balls and coat in coconut.
A very quick and easy snack to have in the fridge!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry