- 100 grams pumpkin seeds
- 100 grams sunflower seed
- 100 grams Cashews
- 6 Brazil Nuts
- 50 grams macadamias
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons linseed
- 100 grams mixed dried berries - cranberies, goji, raisins etc
- 2 tablespoons millet
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 3-4 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 60 grams raw cacao or cocoa
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 100 grams dried coconut
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cardamon powder
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, brazil nuts, cashew and macadamias to jug and chop on speed 5-6 - 6 seconds
Add in remaining ingredients and mix speed 2 - 10 seconds
Cook on 4 minutes - 90 degrees - speed 2 - until coconut oil is fully mixed in with all other ingredients, and it is warmed through thoroughly mixing it all together.
Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Accessories you need
Any combination of nuts and seeds can be used in this muesli - whatever you prefer.
This recipe is suitable for both TM31 and TM5.
This can be sprinkled over icecream or also made into bliss balls by adding more coconut oil and shaping into balls, before rolling in coconut.
This is a great breakfast or snack recipe with good fats, protein and minerals for sustained energy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Detox Juice
- QUINCE BISCUIT PIE WITH MAPLE CREAM
- Vanilla Raspberry Cake with Crème Fraîche Buttercream Frosting
- APRICOT CUSTARD SLICE
- WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
- Chocolate Quinoa and Coconut Muffins
- Coconut and Strawberry Cream Bliss Balls
- Salmon With Prawns and Scallops in Champagne Butter Cream Sauce
- CHOCOLATE CREAMY DREAMIES
- Inside Out Bread
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Golden Paste
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Sultana Apple Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Bars
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble