- 130 g rolled oats
- 55 g almonds
- 30 g Flaxseed
- 140 g dried apricots
- 180 g pitted dates
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
- 60 g sultanas
- 1/2 orange (juice)
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in all the ingredients (except orange) juice into the Thermomix.
Chop on speed 7-8 for 20 seconds. (Or until desired consistency is achieved).
Turn measuring cup upside down (cup opening is pointing into the bowl) and turn thermomix onto speed 3-4 slowly add juice of orange. Pips/seeds will be caught in the gap of the M/C. Check mixture has become sticky.
Line slice stray with baking paper. Press Mixture into lined tin and set in the fridge for about 8hrs.
remove from tray and slice into desired size bites or bars.
Makes plenty. Depending on size of tray used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread