- 800 grams Full cream UHT milk
- 200 grams cream
- 100 grams full cream milk powder
- 70 grams Pot set Yoghurt
- 3-4 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, Split seeds scraped out
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Split vanilla bean length wise and scrape out the seeds add to the clean bowl with all other ingredients .
Select the plain yoghurt in automated menu. Skip all the steps until it says turn dial. It takes approximately 8 hours so I put it on before I go to bed or in the morning if I know Im not going to use the thermie for the rest of the day.
Once it's finished it will have a skin on top i just mix it through with the spatula then put it into a clean container and pop it in the fridge
TM5 automated yoghurt
Put 70g in a seperate container and use that as your starter next time.
You can add more or less maple syrup depending on taste. I also add berries blitzed up to it but it does make it runnier.
This will last for a couple of weeks but judge by taste and smell.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Capsicum dip