- 1 litres Milk
- 130 grams milk powder
- 200 grams Yogurt
- 0.3 litres pure cream
9h 30minPreparation 9h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pour full cream milk, pure cream and milk powder in the TM bowl. Place MC and set it to TIME - 30min, TEMP - 90 degrees, SPEED - 3.
2. Leave the tm bowl to the base and open the lid and let it cool down for approximately 45min - 60min.
3. Check the temperature. If the TEMP - 37 degrees ADD 200g of Yogurt and mix it with your spatula.
4. Now use the Automated Yogurt Receipe and go to the final step.
5. Pour out your Yogurt into an airtight container and refrigerate.
Its a good idea to make this receipe at the end of your day as you will not be able to use your Thermomix for the next 8 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes