- 125 g water
- 225 g sugar
- 110 g powdered milk
- 1 pinch salt
1) Measure ingredients into TM bowl. 3 min / 100 degrees / speed 4.
2) After removing from bowl, you will need to wash the bowl using hot water.
3) The mixture will be thin, but thickens on cooling.
4) The mixture can be measured and used immediately in any recipe calling for sweetened condensed milk.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
1) Sweetened condensed milk can be made with 100% full cream powdered milk, 100% skim powdered milk, or a mixture of the two - depending upon whether you want the result to be full cream or reduced fat. The full cream version is 7-8% fat.
2) Can be made from white sugar or raw sugar. Raw sugar makes a darker sweetened condensed milk.
3) Salt is added to intensify sweetness.
4) Can alternatively be made using boiling water from a jug - 1 min / speed 4. It is, however, easier to heat the water in the TM as in the "preparation" instructions above.
5) Keeps for 2 weeks in fridge. Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chai Masala Tea Cake
- Chai Masala & Chai Tea
- Chilli con Carne de Aves (Turkey or Chicken)
- Frangipani ( Almond ) Tart with Cherries
- Apple - A - Day Cake
- Satay Sauce with Quorn Chicken-Style Fillets &/or Vegetables
- Quorn Meat-Style Balls with Tomato Sauce [Suitable for 5:2]
- Spiced Dahl with Spinach [suitable for 5:2]
- Vegetarian Chilli Con Carne (with optional Cauliflower Rice) [suitable for 5:2]
- Evaporated Milk
- Easiest Butter in the Thermomix
- Chocolate Custard (Pudding)