- 100 g Oats,rolled
- 50 g Natural crunchy peanut butter
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 85 g chocolate chips
- 95 g honey
- 40 g Black Chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Add all ingredients to the TM bowl.
Mix on speed 3-4 for 15 seconds. Scrap down the sides and mix for up to 5seconds longer if need to.
Roll the dough into twenty 1-1/2 inch balls.
Refrigerate the balls for 30 minutes.
Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
No tips but I have altered this recipe from a recipe found on PBS Kitchen Explorers to work for the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Weetbix Slice