- 180 g self-raising flour
- 1 --- egg
- 40 g sugar
- 250 g Milk
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients to TM5 bowl,
put on lid with measuring cup.
- Mix 10 seconds, speed 6
- Scrape down sides of bowl,
put lid back on with measuring cup
- Mix for 5 seconds, speed 6
- Heat frying pan, melt some butter and pour in batter to the size of pancakes you like.
- Cook until air bubbles form and pop and then flip pancake over and cook for a further minute.
- repeat this until all the batter is used.
Accessories you need
This makes 6 good sized pancakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- Curried egg
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake