- 125 g plain flour
- 140 g unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 g ice cold water
Place the flour, butter (chilled & cubed) and salt in the TMX bowl. Mix on sp5/2secs.
Add the ice cold water and knead/20sec.
The dough will still be a little crumbly, but will be starting to come together. You should still see visible pieces of butter.
Dust Thermomat (or bench) with extra flour and use a rolling pin to roll out into a long rectangle approx. 25cm in length. Add extra flour underneath and on top if necessary to prevent sticking when rolling out.
Remove any excess flour from the top. Fold dough into three so the top and bottom overlap, dusting any excess flour after the first fold.
Turn the dough by a quarter of a turn and repeat the two previous steps of rolling and folding.
After the last fold, tap the top and sides of the dough to give it an even squarish shape.
Put it on a plate, cover and refrigerate for at least half an hour before using.
If the dough seems too hard, leave it to rest at room temp for 15-30mins.
Pastry is best prepared in a cool environment using quick light gestures to prevent overheating. If at any point it becomes to sticky , refrigerate again to ler it cool.
Adapted recipe for TMX from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread