- 250 grams Champion standard flour
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cold water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Recipe from the Edmonds Cookery Book 53rd Edition 2004. Pg 80.
Use as required for sweet or savoury pies and tarts and quiches. Cook at 180C.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)