- 1 Swede, peeled, halved
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1 bunch parsley, including stems quartered
- 15 grams chives
- 3 salad onions, halved
- 1 heaped tablespoon green beans, handful, trimmed
- 200 grams celery leaves & stalks
- 1 leek, halved & washed
- 180 grams cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or canola oil
- 150 grams rock salt
1. Place half the veggies in bowl and chop 10 sec spd 6. Stir if needed. Add other half and repeat. scrape down sides.
2. Add salt and oil. Cook 20 mins/varoma/spd 1. Blend 1 min/spd 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9 or until a smooth paste consistency is achieved.
Change the veggies and herbs to those you have in the fridge. Those who can handle moderate salycilates, amines and glutamates might add sweet potatoes, pumpkin and a bay leaf. This stock is great for those on a failsafe elimination diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Pate en Crouté
- Sweet Corn Fritter