- 1 Swede, peeled, halved
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1 bunch parsley, including stems quartered
- 15 grams chives
- 3 salad onions, halved
- 1 heaped tablespoon green beans, handful, trimmed
- 200 grams celery leaves & stalks
- 1 leek, halved & washed
- 180 grams cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or canola oil
- 150 grams rock salt
1. Place half the veggies in bowl and chop 10 sec spd 6. Stir if needed. Add other half and repeat. scrape down sides.
2. Add salt and oil. Cook 20 mins/varoma/spd 1. Blend 1 min/spd 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9 or until a smooth paste consistency is achieved.
Change the veggies and herbs to those you have in the fridge. Those who can handle moderate salycilates, amines and glutamates might add sweet potatoes, pumpkin and a bay leaf. This stock is great for those on a failsafe elimination diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles