- 50 grams parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams almonds
- 25 grams Golden Flaxseeds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- Chop 50g Parmesan 10 sec/spd 9.
- Add 3 Eggs.
25g Golden Flaxseeds.
25g Pepitas and blend 10 sec/spd 6.5.
- Add 30g Sunflower Seeds and mix 5 sec/reverse/spd 2.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread half of the mixture on one sheet, and the other half on the other.
I found it best to spread using the rounded tip of an icing knife.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds, pepitas or chilli flakes if desired.
- Bake 20 mins @160C.
- Remove from oven and chop into desired shapes.
- Put back onto baking trays and separate the biscuits.
- Cook for 8 mins @120C.
- Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
If the crackers go soft put them in a low oven to crisp back up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Creamy Mac n Cheese
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Schnitzel Crumb
- Pumpkin and Parmesan Scones
- Anything Goes Quiche
- Cheesy Spelt Biccies
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Tuna Risotto
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins
- Amazing Mac and cheese