- 50 grams parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams almonds
- 25 grams Golden Flaxseeds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- Chop 50g Parmesan 10 sec/spd 9.
Add 3 Eggs.
25g Golden Flaxseeds.
25g Pepitas and blend 10 sec/spd 6.5.
- Add 30g Sunflower Seeds and mix 5 sec/reverse/spd 2.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Spread half of the mixture on one sheet, and the other half on the other.
I found it best to spread using the rounded tip of an icing knife.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds, pepitas or chilli flakes if desired.
- Bake 20 mins @160C.
- Remove from oven and chop into desired shapes.
- Put back onto baking trays and separate the biscuits.
- Cook for 8 mins @120C.
Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
If the crackers go soft put them in a low oven to crisp back up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola