- 50 grams parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams almonds
- 25 grams Golden Flaxseeds
- 25 grams pepitas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- Chop 50g Parmesan 10 sec/spd 9.
Add 3 Eggs.
25g Golden Flaxseeds.
25g Pepitas and blend 10 sec/spd 6.5.
- Add 30g Sunflower Seeds and mix 5 sec/reverse/spd 2.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Spread half of the mixture on one sheet, and the other half on the other.
I found it best to spread using the rounded tip of an icing knife.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds, pepitas or chilli flakes if desired.
- Bake 20 mins @160C.
- Remove from oven and chop into desired shapes.
- Put back onto baking trays and separate the biscuits.
- Cook for 8 mins @120C.
Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
If the crackers go soft put them in a low oven to crisp back up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Basil pesto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup