- 1000 grams full cream milk
- 250 grams cream
- juice of one small lemon
2h 1minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place milk and cream into TM Bowl and heat 10min*100*speed 2
Heat again 10min*50*speed 2
Add Lemon Juice and mix 15sec*speed2
Leave sit in bowl untouched for at least 30 min to allow the whey to seperate from the curds
Line a sieve with a single layer of cheese cloth/muslin and place over a large bowl
Let it strain for an hour approx
Store cheese in a sealed container till ready to use or eat straight away warm
Accessories you need
Keep the whey in a glass bottle and use as a substitute for buttermilk
Add to bread instead of water
Use in pancakes
Or for a lusious treatment add a cupful to a warm bath to soften skin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- White Christmas - Old Style
- Pumpkin & Ricotta Lasagne
- Caramel Slice
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Date Scones
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Scones
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- Satay Chicken Super Bowl
- Chilli Con Carne
- Sally's Spinach and Onion Cob Loaf
- White Sambo/Dressing Sauce