- 8 cloves garlic, (you can use more or less, personal preference)
- 400 grams extra virgin olive oil, (this is only an estimate)
Recipe is created for
9African American Asian Australian Caribbean European Mid East Russian Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Non-dairy Vegetarian Austrian Belgian British & Irish Dutch Eastern European French German Greek Italian Luxembourgian Maltese Mediterranean Polish Portuguese Spanish Scandinavian Swiss Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Canadian Latin America Mexican USA Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Egyptian Lebanon Turkey Moroccan South African New Zealand Cooking Preserving Dinner Lunch Snack Side dish Sauce
Peel the skin off the garlic cloves
Place all garlic cloves in to the thermomix bowl and cover with olive oil. The 400 gram amount is only an estimate.
Cook it for 20 minutes varoma at reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" soft speed "Gentle stir setting" If you want a stronger garlic flavour you can cook it for longer, but do not exceed 35 minutes.
Let the oil cool to room temperature. Remove the garlic cloves and pour the oil in to an airtight glass or container.
** Avoid rinsing or soaking the garlic in water before you peel it. While some people do this to loosen the skin it will put the garlic at risk for developing a bacteria that could contaiminate your oil.
** Although rare garlic in oil can cause botulism, therefore the Food & Drug Administration recomments you use this oil within 2 weeks to avoid bacteria such as botulism or salmonella
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom