- 50 grams almond, raw
- 50 grams hazelnuts
- 100 grams quinoa flake
- 50 grams pumpkin seed
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams linseed
- 10 grams sesame seeds
- 150 grams millet, puffed
- 100 grams honey
- 100 grams Maple syrup
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper or thermomat.
- Place hazelnuts and almonds in mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6. Transfer to a large bowl
- Place large bowl with nuts in, onto the lid and weigh in quina flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, linseed, sesame seeds and puffed millet. Mix together with spatula
- Place honey, maple syrup, olive oil and cinnamon in mixing bowl then heat 3 min/100°C/speed 2. Pour into dry mixture and mix well with spatula. Transfer to prepared baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (160°C), stirring every 5 minutes with a spoon so granola is evenly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on baking tray. Serve granola with stewed fruit and coconut yoghurt or store in an airtight container until needed.
Accessories you need
You can add in different dried fruits such as raisins, aprciots, cranberries and dates as needed
Vanilla is a great additive at the liquid stage
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd