- 3 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 50-100 g celery stalk
- 1 red capsicum
- 100 g fresh mushrooms
- 60 g tomatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, or 2 tsp dried
- 1 heaped tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinches cinnamon, Ceylon
- 50 g tomato paste
- 700 g tomato passata
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all vegetables and herbs/spices to mixing bowl and chop for 15 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down mixing bowl with spatula and add tomato passata and paste.
- Cook for 10 mins/varoma,speed 3.
- Blend (gradually increasing speed) on speed 8 for 1 minute
- Allow to cool slightly and place in small containers ready for the freezer.
Accessories you need
You can add different vegetables - try using up your old vegetables from the fridge.
Add more tomato paste for a thicker sauce.
Store in fridge for 5 days or freezer in portions for 3 months.
Use as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Bruschetta spread
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul