- 3 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 50-100 g celery stalk
- 1 red capsicum
- 100 g fresh mushrooms
- 60 g tomatoes
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, or 2 tsp dried
- 1 heaped tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinches cinnamon, Ceylon
- 50 g tomato paste
- 700 g tomato passata
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all vegetables and herbs/spices to mixing bowl and chop for 15 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down mixing bowl with spatula and add tomato passata and paste.
- Cook for 10 mins/varoma,speed 3.
- Allow to cool slightly and place in small containers ready for the freezer.
You can add different vegetables - try using up your old vegetables from the fridge.
Add more tomato paste for a thicker sauce.
Store in fridge for 5 days or freezer in portions for 3 months.
Use as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Oat Milk (Mylk)
- Golden Paste
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN