- 240 g instant nonfat dry milk
- 80 g dry oats
- 140 g almonds
- Sweetener of your choice
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl and blend for 1 minute (or until smooth), slowly increasing to speed 10.
Place in container and cover tightly. Keep at a cool room temperature if you use within 2 weeks - if storing longer, store in the refrigerator so the nuts don't go rancid.
You can use it as a normal protein powder.
Homemade Protein Powder
Accessories you need
The recipe and the image are from http://teaspoonofspice.com/
More info about the nutritional properties can be found in the website http://teaspoonofspice.com/make-homemade-protein-powder/#
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto