- 3 package red jelly crystals
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 750 g water
- 300 g cream
- Place water into bowl and heat on Speed 3 at 100 degrees for 5 mins
- Add jelly crystals and gelatine, then mix again at 100degrees for 1 min at Speed 4
- Add cream and mix for 10 secs on Speed 2
- Pour into a non stick slice tin and leave to set in the fridge for 4 hours minimum
- When set, run a knife around the edges and turn the tin upside down and allow the jelly slice to fall onto board
- Use a sharp knife to cut the jelly into squares and serve
Hint & Tips
- This will keep for days in the fridge. Just place into a sealed plastic container
- It's awesome at parties - buy a jelly colour that suits your them
- Everyone will love it and be amazed at how easy it is
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus