- 70 grams hazelnuts
- 130 grams cashews or macadamias
- 60 grams almonds or pecans
- 70 grams pepitas
- 90 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 40 grams craisins (dried cranberries)
- 50 grams dried figs, optional
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams honey
If using figs, turbo one or two times to chop slightly. Set aside.
Weigh 35g pepitas, 45g sunflower seed and 20g sesame seed into TM bowl. Chop 5 sec Speed 7 to make a rough seed flour.
Combine this with remaining seeds and all other dry ingredients into another large bowl.
Place coconut oil and honey into TM bowl. Heat 2 minutes, 70C on Speed 2.
Add to dry mix. Stir and spread out on a baking tray. Place in 150C oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool on tray.
When cool, put all mix into the TM bowl, turbo once or twice to break up nuts slightly.
Accessories you need
This is a very flexible recipe!! Any nuts can be used - as long as the total nut content is roughly two cups. For those who like it sweeter, add another tablespoon of honey. For those who like a touch of salt, add a 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt. Fresh coconut can also be added. This is also a terrific, energy-filled snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Easy batter
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Oat and Date Bites
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins