- 70 grams hazelnuts
- 130 grams cashews or macadamias
- 60 grams almonds or pecans
- 70 grams pepitas
- 90 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 40 grams craisins (dried cranberries)
- 50 grams dried figs, optional
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams honey
If using figs, turbo one or two times to chop slightly. Set aside.
Weigh 35g pepitas, 45g sunflower seed and 20g sesame seed into TM bowl. Chop 5 sec Speed 7 to make a rough seed flour.
Combine this with remaining seeds and all other dry ingredients into another large bowl.
Place coconut oil and honey into TM bowl. Heat 2 minutes, 70C on Speed 2.
Add to dry mix. Stir and spread out on a baking tray. Place in 150C oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool on tray.
When cool, put all mix into the TM bowl, turbo once or twice to break up nuts slightly.
Accessories you need
This is a very flexible recipe!! Any nuts can be used - as long as the total nut content is roughly two cups. For those who like it sweeter, add another tablespoon of honey. For those who like a touch of salt, add a 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt. Fresh coconut can also be added. This is also a terrific, energy-filled snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (No Sugar)
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Walnut Cheesecake Slice
- Seeded banana and honey loaf