- 70 grams hazelnuts
- 130 grams cashews or macadamias
- 60 grams almonds or pecans
- 70 grams pepitas
- 90 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 40 grams craisins (dried cranberries)
- 50 grams dried figs, optional
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 20 grams honey
If using figs, turbo one or two times to chop slightly. Set aside.
Weigh 35g pepitas, 45g sunflower seed and 20g sesame seed into TM bowl. Chop 5 sec Speed 7 to make a rough seed flour.
Combine this with remaining seeds and all other dry ingredients into another large bowl.
Place coconut oil and honey into TM bowl. Heat 2 minutes, 70C on Speed 2.
Add to dry mix. Stir and spread out on a baking tray. Place in 150C oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool on tray.
When cool, put all mix into the TM bowl, turbo once or twice to break up nuts slightly.
Accessories you need
This is a very flexible recipe!! Any nuts can be used - as long as the total nut content is roughly two cups. For those who like it sweeter, add another tablespoon of honey. For those who like a touch of salt, add a 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt. Fresh coconut can also be added. This is also a terrific, energy-filled snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars
- Ricotta using lemon
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Plain Cake with Apple & Cinnamon Topping
- Cranberry Pumpkin Crackers
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Paleo Granola