- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, Zest only
- 80 g lemon juice
- 100 g passionfruit pulp
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
Add lemon zest and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add the butterfly and the rest of the ingredients and cook 80 degrees, 12 mins, speed 3. Put in a spoon and check the consistency. Test if ready by inserting a teaspoon- the mixture should coat the back of the spoon in a thick layer. If butter not set, cook until desired consistency/80*C/Sp3
Pour into a large jar and leave to cool.
Lemon and passionfruit curd
1) Can reduce sugar down to 100g if like curd more tart
2) Can make Lemon only- use 100g Lemon juice
3) Can double the quantity and cook approx 20min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Breakfast for Champions
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- David's Dhall
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- The perfect lemon tart
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Red apple berry jam
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Grans Boiled Fruitcake