- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, Zest only
- 80 g lemon juice
- 100 g passionfruit pulp
- 180 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
- Add lemon zest and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add the butterfly and the rest of the ingredients and cook 80 degrees, 12 mins, speed 3. Put in a spoon and check the consistency. Test if ready by inserting a teaspoon- the mixture should coat the back of the spoon in a thick layer. If butter not set, cook until desired consistency/80*C/Sp3
Pour into a large jar and leave to cool.
Lemon and passionfruit curd
Accessories you need
1) Can reduce sugar down to 100g if like curd more tart
2) Can make Lemon only- use 100g Lemon juice
3) Can double the quantity and cook approx 20min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Raw Lemon Slice
- Lemon Cordial
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe