- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 Lemon zest (frozen)
- 100 g lemon juice
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
Recipe is created for
- Add lemon zest and sugar to the TM bowl. Mill 15 seconds, speed 10.
Add the rest of the ingrediensts and cook 80 degrees, 15 mins, speed 3.
Pour into a large jar and leave to cool.
Accessories you need
Eat on toast/yoghurt/straight out of the jar. Yum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts