- 180 gram plums halved
- 180 gram mango halved, skin removed
- 180 gram kiwifruit, skin removed
- 100 grams sugar, to your taste
- 90 grams water
- 3 teaspoon agar agar powder
Skin Kiwifruit and add to bowl with 30-40grams of sugar, 30 grams of water and 1 teaspoon of agar agar powder, Blend for 5 seconds on speed 5, scrap down the bowl and re blend for 30 seconds on speed 10, re scrap down the bowl and cook on 100 degrees for 2 mins. Once cook place kiwi mix in to a silicon mould and place in fridge to cool quickly. Rinse bowl in warm water and repeat the process with the Mango and plums.
you will need to make this in 3 lots
Accessories you need
This is a great way to sneak some more fruit in to your kids lunch box.
You can use as much or as little sugar as you like, I use over rip fruit so it sweeter.
agar agar power will set at room temp, and stay set up to about 70 degrees
You can just make one fruit jelly my using 540grams of fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam