- 1.9 litres Full Cream Milk.
- 240 grams Organic Potset Vanilla yoghurt
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 100 grams sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Milk & sugar into tm bowl and heat for 30 minutes 90 degrees on speed 3.
2. Allow to cool to 37 degrees.
3. Onced cooled to 37 degrees remove skin from milk mixture.
4. Add Vanilla yoghurt, Vanilla extract and heat for 25 minutes 37 degrees speed 2.
5. Transfer to a Tupperware bowl with a lid to seal (too hot for a Thermoserver in North QLD), leave for 6 hours.
6. To prepare Lunchbox containers, place a mixture of of either fresh/frozen/stewed fruits on bottom of container, fill with yoghurt and place on lids
7. Store in Fridge for use in Lunch boxes
Accessories you need
Instead of fruit in yoghurt pots you could try jelly, muesli or CADA.
The sugar can be reduced by 10 grams from batch to batch and the kids will not notice the change
I buy small dispoable containers so if they are lost or broken it is no issue andthey stack nicely in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies