- 250 g rice, (brown and white, 50/50)
- 125 g tapioca flour, (Arrowroot)
- 125 g sorghum flour
- 190 g maize flour, (Pure corn flour)
- 60 g potato flour
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
8Recipe is created for
Grind rice on speed 9 for 1 minute. Allow to rest for a few minutes and grind again for 1 minute. Repeat until a relatively fine flour is produced. If the TM bowl becomes warm, remove from base and allow to cool in between.
Add remaining flours and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
This is an adaptation of the recipe from the TM Gluten Free Cookery Book.
Tapioca Flour is specified, but it's often sold as Arrowroot in Australia. They are very similar. You could grind up tapioca pearls in the Thermomix to make Tapioca Flour.
I have since changed xanthan gum to psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Fruit Free Low Sugar Muesli
- Muesli Bars - Allergen & School Friendly
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding