- 250 g rice, (brown and white, 50/50)
- 125 g tapioca flour, (Arrowroot)
- 125 g sorghum flour
- 190 g maize flour, (Pure corn flour)
- 60 g potato flour
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
Recipe is created for
- Grind rice on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Allow to rest for a few minutes and grind again for 1 minute. Repeat until a relatively fine flour is produced.
If the TM bowl becomes warm, remove from base and allow to cool in between.
Add remaining flours and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
This is an adaptation of the recipe from the TM Gluten Free Cookery Book.
Tapioca Flour is specified, but it's often sold as Arrowroot in Australia. They are very similar. You could grind up tapioca pearls in the Thermomix to make Tapioca Flour.
I have since changed xanthan gum to psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder