- 250 g rice, (brown and white, 50/50)
- 125 g tapioca flour, (Arrowroot)
- 125 g sorghum flour
- 190 g maize flour, (Pure corn flour)
- 60 g potato flour
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
Recipe is created for
Grind rice on speed 9 for 1 minute. Allow to rest for a few minutes and grind again for 1 minute. Repeat until a relatively fine flour is produced. If the TM bowl becomes warm, remove from base and allow to cool in between.
Add remaining flours and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
This is an adaptation of the recipe from the TM Gluten Free Cookery Book.
Tapioca Flour is specified, but it's often sold as Arrowroot in Australia. They are very similar. You could grind up tapioca pearls in the Thermomix to make Tapioca Flour.
I have since changed xanthan gum to psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Curried Sausages
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Low sugar banana cake
- Masala Dosa
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Rice bread