- 250 g rice, (brown and white, 50/50)
- 125 g tapioca flour, (Arrowroot)
- 125 g sorghum flour
- 190 g maize flour, (Pure corn flour)
- 60 g potato flour
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
Recipe is created for
Grind rice on speed 9 for 1 minute. Allow to rest for a few minutes and grind again for 1 minute. Repeat until a relatively fine flour is produced. If the TM bowl becomes warm, remove from base and allow to cool in between.
Add remaining flours and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
This is an adaptation of the recipe from the TM Gluten Free Cookery Book.
Tapioca Flour is specified, but it's often sold as Arrowroot in Australia. They are very similar. You could grind up tapioca pearls in the Thermomix to make Tapioca Flour.
I have since changed xanthan gum to psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg biryani
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Protein Bars
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Hemp lovlies - vegan