- 250 g rice, (brown and white, 50/50)
- 125 g tapioca flour, (Arrowroot)
- 125 g sorghum flour
- 190 g maize flour, (Pure corn flour)
- 60 g potato flour
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
Recipe is created for
Grind rice on speed 9 for 1 minute. Allow to rest for a few minutes and grind again for 1 minute. Repeat until a relatively fine flour is produced. If the TM bowl becomes warm, remove from base and allow to cool in between.
Add remaining flours and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
This is an adaptation of the recipe from the TM Gluten Free Cookery Book.
Tapioca Flour is specified, but it's often sold as Arrowroot in Australia. They are very similar. You could grind up tapioca pearls in the Thermomix to make Tapioca Flour.
I have since changed xanthan gum to psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Yoghurt
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Corn rolls
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Veg biryani
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu