- 250 g rice, (brown and white, 50/50)
- 125 g tapioca flour, (Arrowroot)
- 125 g sorghum flour
- 190 g maize flour, (Pure corn flour)
- 60 g potato flour
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
8Recipe is created for
Grind rice on speed 9 for 1 minute. Allow to rest for a few minutes and grind again for 1 minute. Repeat until a relatively fine flour is produced. If the TM bowl becomes warm, remove from base and allow to cool in between.
Add remaining flours and blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
This is an adaptation of the recipe from the TM Gluten Free Cookery Book.
Tapioca Flour is specified, but it's often sold as Arrowroot in Australia. They are very similar. You could grind up tapioca pearls in the Thermomix to make Tapioca Flour.
I have since changed xanthan gum to psyllium husk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mayo egg free
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Easy Steamed Rice
- mayo egg free
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Thai Orange and Red Curry Chicken
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Cashew Sesame Munchie Slice
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Low fodmap pizza base