- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 50 g m whole millet
- 10 g almonds
- 15 g dates, (I always cut them half first)
- 200 g ms water
- sprinkle pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, sesame seed
- Pinch of Cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Grind Millet in a dry bowl for 30 sec on sp 8, add almonds and grind 1 sec on sp 5, add all other ingredients and cook Temp 80 deg, reverse Sp 3 for 15 minutes.
Enjoy plain or add extra topping if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola