- 200 g carrot, cut into chunks
- 50 g onion
- 250 g Copha, cut into pieces
- 250 g vegetable oil
Cut carrot into suitably sized chinks. Place carrot in TM bowl and chop on speed 8 for 6 seconds.
Place onion in bowl. Chop contents on speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Add oil and copha (cut into pieces) and cook at 100° degrees for 40 minutes on speed 2.
Puree 1 minute on speed 9 – remember to start at speed 5 for a few seconds to allow contents to ‘settle’, and then gradually increase to speed 9.
Cool in fridge. As it ‘sets’, it will look a bit like ghee.
Insert butterfly in TM bowl. Break mixture into suitable sized chunks and place in TM bowl. Whip at speed 4 for 20 seconds or until light yellow thicker mixture achieved.
Place in jars or containers and return to fridge.
Store in fridge or freezer.
Voila! – It looks amazingly like butter.
Non-Dairy/Kosher "Butter" Spread
The resulting 'butter'/spread, would be suitable for use by those who keep a kosher kitchen.
The traditional recipe was shared with Lynette MacDonald by one of her customers I would be happy to acknowledge the customer if she were open to it. Between Lynette and I, we finessed the recipe and converted to Thermomix use - so much easier!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mayo egg free
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil
- Quinoa Granola
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Potato Bombs
- Coronation Chicken
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Creamy Tomato Dip
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.