- 110 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g fresh basil
- 2 level tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 level tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 90 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
Place sundried tomatoes in a small pot and cover with water; bring to the boil. Remove from heat and let tomatoes soften, about 10 minutes. Drain.
Place tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic and salt in a TM bowl until chop 2mins/speed 7, slowly adding olive oil, about 60ml at a time; until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken
- Easy batter