- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 125 g castor sugar
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 250 ml cognac or brandy
- 500 ml of a floral /fruity white wine
- 500 g ice
- 1 cup of sparkling water
- 1/8 tsp orange, blossom water (optional).
8Recipe is created for
Place coriander seeds in TM bowl and dry roast for 6 mins at 100º on speed 2.
Add the orange juice and the sugar into the TM bowl and cook for 6 minutes at 100º on speed 1.
Allow the mixture to infuse for 30 minutes in the fridge.
Blend the orange mixture on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
Strain the seeds and return the orange syrup to the TM bowl
Add the ice and roughly chop on Speed 10 for 30 seconds (or to desired level).
Add Cognac, wine, sparkling water, orange blossom water and serve with a slice of orange in each glass
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets