- 75 grams almonds
- 75 grams pecans
- 75 grams hazelnuts, with skin
- 75 grams sunflower seeds
- 35 grams pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 25 grams almond meal
- 75 grams dessicated coconut
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 50 grams dates, chopped
- 50 drop raisins, or dried fruit of choice
1. Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Put nuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5-6.
3. Pour nut mixture into a large bowl and stir in chia seeds, almond meal, coconut and spices.
4. In a small bowl, microwave coconut oil, butter and almond butter until smooth.
5. Whisk maple syrup and vanilla into almond butter mix until smooth.
6. Pour liquid into dry, and stir until liquid mixture is evenly distributed and coats all the dry ingredients.
7. Spead granola out onto a shallow baking tray lined with baking paper.
8. Bake for 10 mins. Stir.
9. Bake for another 10 mins until golden brown. Stir again and turn oven off.
10. Sit in the oven for a further 20 mins. Remove from oven and let it sit in tray until cool.
11. Break up into chunks. Stir in dates and raisins or dried fruit of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay