- 20 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 410 grams buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
1. Add sugar to Thermomix bowl. If making own caster sugar use white or raw sugar and mill for 3 seconds on speed 9.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. To cook, spray a non-stick frypan with oil and place over medium heat. Put 1/3 cup batter into pan and cook approximately 1.5 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over and cook a further 1 minute or until lightly golden underneath.
This recipe is adapted from Survival for the Fittest, The Australian Institute of Sport official cookbook for busy athletes.
To make own buttermilk, add 1/2 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice to the 410g milk and stand for approx 20 seconds before using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Breakfast for Champions
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits