- 20 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 410 grams buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
1. Add sugar to Thermomix bowl. If making own caster sugar use white or raw sugar and mill for 3 seconds on speed 9.
2. Add all other ingredients.
3. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. To cook, spray a non-stick frypan with oil and place over medium heat. Put 1/3 cup batter into pan and cook approximately 1.5 minutes until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over and cook a further 1 minute or until lightly golden underneath.
This recipe is adapted from Survival for the Fittest, The Australian Institute of Sport official cookbook for busy athletes.
To make own buttermilk, add 1/2 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice to the 410g milk and stand for approx 20 seconds before using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Choc chip biscuits
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF