THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams cups peaches, destoned
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Add all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend until smooth for 1minute/speed 9.
Transfer to a clean glass jar and place in the fridge. Will keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
This is delicious spread on fresh bread or for breakfast on your favourite pancakes or waffles.
This recipe was originally created by Petite Kitchen and thermomixed by the Wholesome Wahine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clone of Beef & Vegetable Casserole
- Hearty Savoury Mince
- Blueberry Jelly Tip Iceblock - GF, DF
- GF Dal and Rice Wraps - Dosa
- Cacao Buckwheat Whipped Porridge
- Feijoa and Autumn Fruits Chia Porridge (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pork and Walnut Pesto Roulade with Feijoa and Parsnip Puree
- Lamb Roast with Mint and Spinach Pesto Meal - Celebrating Waitangi Day
- Quick and Versatile Vege Packed Tomato Sauce
- Waitangi Celebration Mussel Fritters - gluten and dairy free
- RAW BROCCOLI SALAD TOSSED WITH SMOKED SALMON, BLACK OLIVES AND CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING
- Creamy Pink Smoothie - adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream