THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams cups peaches, destoned
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Add all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend until smooth for 1minute/speed 9.
Transfer to a clean glass jar and place in the fridge. Will keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
This is delicious spread on fresh bread or for breakfast on your favourite pancakes or waffles.
This recipe was originally created by Petite Kitchen and thermomixed by the Wholesome Wahine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Clone of Beef & Vegetable Casserole
- Hearty Savoury Mince
- Blueberry Jelly Tip Iceblock - GF, DF
- GF Dal and Rice Wraps - Dosa
- Cacao Buckwheat Whipped Porridge
- Feijoa and Autumn Fruits Chia Porridge (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pork and Walnut Pesto Roulade with Feijoa and Parsnip Puree
- Lamb Roast with Mint and Spinach Pesto Meal - Celebrating Waitangi Day
- Quick and Versatile Vege Packed Tomato Sauce
- Waitangi Celebration Mussel Fritters - gluten and dairy free
- RAW BROCCOLI SALAD TOSSED WITH SMOKED SALMON, BLACK OLIVES AND CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING
- Creamy Pink Smoothie - adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme