- 550 g buttermilk, (or 525g milk and 25g white vinegar - let sit for 5 mins for instant homemade buttermilk)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 350 g plain flour
- 3.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 25 g sugar
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients for pancake batter into Thermomix and mix for 10 secs on speed 5, make sure all batter is combined, mix for addition few secs if needed.
Preheat non stick fry pan over moderate heat. Once the pan is the right tempature, add a knob of butter to pan and fry your pancakes. A pancake is ready to be turned over when it's dry around the edges and bubbles have formed over the top.
Optional: After you mixted the batter let it rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or even overnight if you have time. This will allow the gluten to relax so the pancakes will be tender, and lets the baking powder form bubbles in the batter. After the batter rests there is no need to remix.
*I like to make this the night before so all I need to do in the morning is cook them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli