- 2 heaped tablespoon Butter, Melted in thermo
- 2 --- eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar, I use what ever sugar I have in the cupboard raw / white or caster
- 200 grams self rasing flour, Optional sifted
- 150 grams Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, Optional
- pinch salt, Optional
Gather all ingredients and utensils and place near thermo
add butter into thermo and mix speed 3 , 50 degrees 20 seconds
all all remaining ingridents and mix 15/20 seconds speed 5 !
Pour heaped tablespoons into preheated greased saucepan and cook on one side
untill bubbles form then flip and cook on other side !
serve with margarine ! Syrup , fresh fruit or with jam and cream when cooled is yum !
Accessories you need
I also use thermo server to keep pikeles warm if u want to have mini pancakes so yum !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Nutella Cookies
- Impossible Quiche (Vegetarian)
- Washing Powder - borax and soap free
- Coconut Lemon Slice
- Coconut Crispies
- Easy Choc Almond Fudge
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Swedish Gravy (vegetarian)
- Sourdough Banana Bread
- Temeika's Caramel Slice
- Chicken Curry
- 20 Second Donut Muffins