- 1/4 Cup corn flour
- 8 level teaspoon sugar
- 2 capsules Inner health plus dairy free probiotic
- 1 level teaspoon gelatine
Mix 1/2 cup rice milk with corn flour until smooth
add remaining rice milk and corn flour mixture to TM bowl and cook for 30 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 3
With about 5 minutes remaining add sugar
Make gelatine according to packet directions, using water for the initial dissolve, and milk mixture for remaining liquid portion.
add gelatine to milk mixture and mix on speed 2 for 10 seconds
Set aside to cool to 37 degrees or less (temperature can be checked my reinserting bowl to base and looking for the 37 degrees light. Do not use the fridge for this cool or the gelatine will not set properly.
Once cooled, add probiotic and blend for 4 seconds on speed 4. (You could use 3 tablespoons of already prepared yogurt in place of probiotic.)
Cook for 10 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 3
meanwhile, fill thermo server with boiling water to warm it
when finished cooking, poor into emptied thermo server and wrap in a blanket and leave for a minimum 6 hours or overnight
transfer to the fridge (undisturbed ie, don't move it to another dish at this point) and leave for another 6 hours to fully set.
You can add other sweeteners to this before setting or after. I use it in place of dairy products in creamy dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- Failsafe Hommux (RPAH diet compliant)
- Thick and Creamy Cheese Sauce - dairy free
- Leftovers Curried Chicken and pumpkin Pie
- Spiced chocolate custard (automated TM5)
- Cupid's Slice of Love (Grain free, Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie)
- Spelt Bread (FODMAP friendly)
- Nutella bliss balls
- Almond crackers (grain free)
- Boston bun
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly