- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 15 g Dijon mustard
- 2 lemons
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 2cm x 5cm pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put garlic and rosemary in jug 6 sec/speed6. Scrape down.
2. Add mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper 6 seconds/speed3.
3. Add chicken pieces into jug 15 sec//spped 1.
4. Place chicken on varoma tray.
5. Fill jug with 700g cold water. Put varoma in place. 10 min/varoma/speed 3.
6. Turn chicken over. 8 min/varoma/speed 3. Check chicken is cooked.
7. Tip water out of the jug and add chicken. 3 seconds//speed 5.
We use this as an easy filling for wraps BUT its great for sandwiches or on a salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.