- 50 g rice
- 10 g Pink Himalayan rock salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion dried
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add rice and salt to the bowl. Mill 1min/Sp10 MC on. Repeat until the rice and salt are milled into a fine powder.
Add remainder of ingredients mill 10sec/Sp10 MC on
Accessories you need
You can use this seasoning on meat or chips before cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free