- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g Butter, cubed
- Pinch salt
- 50-60 giced water
Recipe is created for
flour, butter and salt into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
water and mix a further 5-6 seconds
on speed 6 to form a rough dough.
Add water as necessary to bind.
mixture onto floured ThermoMat and knead lightly.
in fridge in flat disc before use in recipes of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Savoury Scones
- Pumpkin Scones
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding